Er mogen op dit forum GEEN verzoekjes of requests gevraagd worden, dit staat ook in de regels die je accepteert bij het registreren op dit forum, hiervoor krijg je direct een permanente ban.

Spotnet acting up

This Forum is created for our international residents in The Netherlands.
It is not permitted to link to NZB indexes / copyrighted content in this forum.
We only provide support for technical problems regarding different applications.

Have fun in this English support section!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Forumregels
LEES: Forum Regels!

Topicstarter
ruitsz

Spotnet acting up

Bericht door ruitsz »

Several recent issues with attempted/translated fix and nothing works.

I get this error message every day:
Afbeelding

Then I download every damn post every single day - i have a download cap/maximum, plus waiting 10 minutes to see daily posts is annoying every time i turn the program on. ( and yes it does go higher than 300kb/s, i turned it on just to take the screenshot)
Afbeelding

And then also this error
Afbeelding

I tried re-installing and cleaning folders after uninstalling, .exe fix from the actual spotnet post list, disabling comments on program data folder on the settings file with winpad.

Can anyone please help me? Trying to fix this with Dutch everywhere is getting me nowhere.
Neem je online privacy serieus en gebruik een VPN verbinding!

Met een VPN verbinding van IPVanish wordt uw gehele internet verbinding versleuteld

U kunt dus veilig browsen, Torrents downloaden, Usenet downloaden en onderling versleutelde verbindingen opzetten.

Thisegzz
Moderator Team Lid
Usenet: I-Telligent
Internet: Ziggo

Re: Spotnet acting up

Bericht door Thisegzz »

It's a common error and is easily solved with the DBCloader tool, downloadable from this site.

Which usenet provider are you using?
Afbeelding
Maker van: Spotnet Improver, SpotGrit moviemeter addon, SpotTrailer, Spotnet ColorUpdate, Spotnet OutOfMemory Patch

Topicstarter
ruitsz

Bericht door ruitsz »

I use astraweb, have been using it for about 2 years, only recently have had all these problems

**edit** I didnt see the "DBCloader tool" but i tried a the SABZND updater, the Spotnet DB Cleanup up and it says my database is locked, dont have permission, which i started the program as Admin, didnt work, then i checked at the permissions on the file, still didnt work. I'm trying now the microsoft fix 50267 dunno if that will work or not.

Could you link me to the "DBCloader tool" you were talking about, i looked but didnt find it :(

Thisegzz
Moderator Team Lid
Usenet: I-Telligent
Internet: Ziggo

Bericht door Thisegzz »

Download it from here: http://www.spot-net.nl/forums/viewtopic ... 618#p56618
If you don't understand it, try Google translating that page.
Let us know if it's solved!

//Thisegzz
Afbeelding
Maker van: Spotnet Improver, SpotGrit moviemeter addon, SpotTrailer, Spotnet ColorUpdate, Spotnet OutOfMemory Patch

Topicstarter
ruitsz

Bericht door ruitsz »

The DB cleanup actually worked. Thank you for your help :) its working like brand new :D thank you thank you
Plaats reactie Vorig onderwerpVolgend onderwerp
Spot-net.nl Forums : Disclaimer