Er mogen op dit forum GEEN verzoekjes of requests gevraagd worden, dit staat ook in de regels die je accepteert bij het registreren op dit forum, hiervoor krijg je direct een permanente ban.

Question For Developers, Or Anyone Who Can Answer?

This Forum is created for our international residents in The Netherlands.
It is not permitted to link to NZB indexes / copyrighted content in this forum.
We only provide support for technical problems regarding different applications.

Have fun in this English support section!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Forumregels
LEES: Forum Regels!

Topicstarter
AnythingOldSchool
Usenet: EWEKA

Question For Developers, Or Anyone Who Can Answer?

Bericht door AnythingOldSchool »

Hi, I'm just curious.... Does anyone know how many American and UK users of Spotweb/Spotnet there are? I've been contributing content to the community, but I'm still wondering if it's worth continuing to do so? I can't find any information or stats that will help me figure out how many English speaking people use your service. ❤️
Neem je online privacy serieus en gebruik een VPN verbinding!

Met een VPN verbinding van IPVanish wordt uw gehele internet verbinding versleuteld

U kunt dus veilig browsen, Torrents downloaden, Usenet downloaden en onderling versleutelde verbindingen opzetten.

mesa57
Moderator Team Lid
Topics answered: 2

Re: Question For Developers, Or Anyone Who Can Answer?

Bericht door mesa57 »

Sorry, we don't have stats of usages of spotweb or spotnet. Usage is completly anonymous. There is no central server or database.

Topicstarter
AnythingOldSchool

mesa57 schreef: 06 mar 2021, 16:34 Sorry, we don't have stats of usages of spotweb or spotnet. Usage is completly anonymous. There is no central server or database.
Oh, yes..... I forgot... I am very grateful for spotweb/sotnet. I contribute quite often and they are both incredibly valuable. From the bottom of my American heart, thank you! I will continue to use them and share with the community.. :D

mesa57
Moderator Team Lid
Topics answered: 2

Bericht door mesa57 »

Btw. spotweb contains an interdace to Azure translator services. It will translate all comments on a spot to english. Only the comments for now, not the spot description. Of cause you need an Azure translator API key for it to work.

Topicstarter
AnythingOldSchool

mesa57 schreef: 09 mar 2021, 12:38 Btw. spotweb contains an interdace to Azure translator services. It will translate all comments on a spot to english. Only the comments for now, not the spot description. Of cause you need an Azure translator API key for it to work.
Thanks!! I occasionally use Google Translator. They don't translate well when people use idioms/slang and such. Most of the time it's not exact, but I can usually figure out what someone is trying to say. Sometimes I don't answer back because I have no idea how well the translation would be from my end. However, so long as I see "Bedankt," I know I'm doin' good... LOLOL :D

Gup
Algemeen Manager
Usenet: 8 diverse
Internet: ???
Leeftijd: 48

Bericht door Gup »

AnythingOldSchool schreef: 05 mar 2021, 06:06 Hi, I'm just curious.... Does anyone know how many American and UK users of Spotweb/Spotnet there are? I've been contributing content to the community, but I'm still wondering if it's worth continuing to do so? I can't find any information or stats that will help me figure out how many English speaking people use your service. ❤️
Yes they do! (alot) i can't tell you how i know, just kept an eye on various ip's i guess, have a great day and keep em coming (Respect)
Need Support? click this link for the search engine or start a new subject

D3r @nt1 R00tk17 M31st3r :ssst:

Topicstarter
AnythingOldSchool

Gup schreef: 21 mar 2021, 10:12
AnythingOldSchool schreef: 05 mar 2021, 06:06 Hi, I'm just curious.... Does anyone know how many American and UK users of Spotweb/Spotnet there are? I've been contributing content to the community, but I'm still wondering if it's worth continuing to do so? I can't find any information or stats that will help me figure out how many English speaking people use your service. ❤️
Yes they do! (alot) i can't tell you how i know, just kept an eye on various ip's i guess, have a great day and keep em coming (Respect)
Thank You!! :mrgreen: I wasn't sure at first, because 95% of users respond back to my post in Dutch. It's as though they never considered I only speak English. However, it's interesting how many Dutch love American music, yet assuming they know English, they only respond in Dutch.. I see "Badankt" a lot. I've seen it enough to know it means "thank you." LOLOL

I love Spotweb/Spotnet so much! It's like an NZB version of Demonoid.

UsenetDude
Topics answered: 1
Usenet: XSnews
Internet: Kwello
Contacteer:

Bericht door UsenetDude »

Thare are also no stats for dutch users. And thare are also other Spotnet clients like SpotWeb. Most of the users that use spotweb cant leave a comment. And some users use it as a newznab server.
Je kan een gratis nieuwsserver proberen maar die is lang niet zo goed als een betaalde nieuwsserver! Kan je iets niet vinden gebruik binsearch
Plaats reactie Vorig onderwerpVolgend onderwerp
Spot-net.nl Forums : Disclaimer